Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Earthquakes in 2008 in memory? and corruption in my memory?

Saturday 27 May 2006 it was very scary for us people of Bantul in Indonesia. The morning I woke up early because they have to come to school on time is no daily examinations Indonesian lesson with teacher killer. 05:50 hours I wake up and I walked to open the door when I wanted to open the door promptly at 05:56 a very powerful earthquake rocked the house. I frantically tried to open the door I could not, while the walls of the house started to collapse, even though my body hit the wall a little and then I ran backwards because the back door was already open. dark when he got outside all covered in dust home on the fly because the houses were destroyed. after the light can not imagine this is a dream or a real home around me collapsed and only the house intact, a lot of people crying, screaming for help, and then I helped grandfather struck rubble and broken bones after rescue me and my friend tried through the village look at the state the others were the same. all destroyed only a few intact. Then I go back to my house I went to my family, I'm sad because my dad broke his leg has not healed because of the accident, he had limped to withstand pain. and there came the news that a tsunami? we are all citizens of panic, especially my family and I could just let go, because we do not know what to run where in case of a tsunami? it was just a hoax news and all citizens come together to make a temporary shelter. earthquake bantul many died due to falling debris walls of the house, most of those who died back into the house to menyelamtkan HP or motorcycle. there is also a funny incident although the time of the disaster, many people fled not wear because at that time they were bathing.

After two months of Bantul earthquake, the government began providing funds to repair homes damaged light Rp 15,000,000 and Rp 1,000,000. village heads have started to assess the citizens who are entitled to housing assistance with damaged or medium category. because my house slightly damaged so just to get Rp 1000.000, but there is a strange incident conducted by the head of the hamlet that corruption reconstruction aid home help by giving money to her sisters and the people who are not victims of the earthquake bantul I suspect it meraka for the results. This and the fact there are people who are given assistance cilacap and he's not the earthquake victims bantul

No comments:

Post a Comment