Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

I, Juventus and Nedved

It was getting dark and I was still cool to play football with friends at a neighbor's empty yard, as usual I always wear the pride of every playing football jersey that juventus because since childhood I liked juventus. has echoed the call to prayer signifies the evening prayer time has come, we decided to end the game. Juventus who does not know him? Football clubs most won the Italian league Serie A and has won all international diajang title.

Today the school to go home early I and my friend popped into the rental game to play PS. Each play PS I always wear juventus mesikpun my friends always change, change the team but I can not play if you do not wear my favorite team is Juventus. I trust in You always use a 4-3-3 formation and use 4 players mainstays like Delpireo, Nedved, Trezeguet and Buffon the best goalkeeper, under any circumstances I always use it though stamina is not good. I was idolized Delpiero and Neved especially I really like Nedved because on the other side of the same birth date with Nedved. He's a good player and a great fighter, with the ability to kick hard he always scored Goal remotely. I always watch the goal-goal Nedved on youtube all the goals were scored Nedved very fascinating, I'm not bored watching continue because I like Nedved.

Meet idol who does not want to? But it was not possible for me because of the distance Indonesia to Italy very much and the cost to go to Italy I was not there, but I always had a dream and sure one day I'll get to meet Pavel Nedved and can sit in a chair stands both Juventus Stadium. I can not imagine if my dream come true? I can not any longer italian english ago when I met with Nedved should I do? What should I do? Hopefully this article to Pavel Nedved who knew he read this he would give me free tickets to come to Juventus Stadium to see the match Juventus vs Inter Milan and I sit together with Nedved. But it was only a dream which he may want to read my article? He himself busy with Juventus. I'm just one of millions of people who love him so if my dream come true I was a lucky man.

 When Juventus came to Indonesia I could only stare from the tv screen as yet another factor of money I do not have money to come to Jakarta to watch live juventus. But I'm proud of Juventus want to come to my country even though I could not stare directly though in my conscience I was very disappointed because they can not see directly. I and the entire Juventus Indonesia Always There for juventus in case of win or lose we still Juventus True.
This year Juventus started the match with less than satisfactory, started the game in position 15 but slowly but surely now Juventus began to enter the top five and I'm sure they will be champions again.

But this year I started hard to watch the match juventus directly because of television in Indonesia do not buy the rights to broadcast Serie A TV in Indonesia busy with broadcast soap operas that do not educate them choose to menanyangkan television shows that do not make sense and the only member of the adverse effects for children child. Want to watch via internet in Idonesia connection is slow and expensive, I could only watch the goal-goal juventus on youtube it just simply the result of the game is not full time. And once when I SD Italian league it is always graced the screen but this time Indonesia was decorated by a glass screen event stale.
Forza Juventus,

No comments:

Post a Comment