Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lecture

Do you know what I think about college?
graduate school, I told my mom to go to college in anganku since he was sitting in school I wanted to continue school in the department of informatics techniques, my mother and my father approved the desire, then I enrolled at one private university in Yogyakarta and I was accepted to college there. first day of school we follow the activities ospek very fun, I met new friends from different areas of Indonesia, which is not a new experience I can during school.

Until it is time to go to college and I do not know what should I do? I never imagined lectures in Informatics Engineering is about programming the computer, initial lectures entrance lessons on the basics of C ++, the lesson that I found out that that computer programming language, and I do not know about computers because I do not have a computer , while my friends are very familiar because on average they have been using computers and the internet. while I what? Internet? What is that? I know the Internet and email know because I studied at the Department of the computer. after three years I was in college I still have not advanced to become a programmer, you could say I just can reinstall laptop and applications. I was very disappointed in myself how stupid I was until I was not able to master computer programming language and I also feel guilty for their parents spend a lot of money for me to go but I can not be what they want.

different from my friends are smart programming, three years of their course they could make money, whereas I can only ask and weigh on my father and mother. 7 years already I was in college, I had not yet passed, in my mind I had graduated with a IPK 3.00 I reset all subjects whose value ugly until IPK 3.00 before I'll thesis as a graduation requirement. IPK already 3.00 and I took the paper but came when I started to wonder how I was doing because I was not adept skripsiku programming? mother and father on the other hand I wanted to pass because otherwise I would be expelled from the campus. then I met with faculty mentors I said if I want to advance the thesis exam, but my professor said skripsiku unfinished it can not, then I was forced to go ahead despite the need to value seadaanya. I shall forward ahirnya thesis examination, although not 100% but I must be sure to face the thesis examiners. 2 hours I diruang session thesis Ujina me and I passed meskpiun must value pickup.
Messages from me: Do not forget to learn so that you do not like me, no man ignorant that there are only a lazy man.
I regret myself, but I keep the spirit to face life for the betterment of myself.
greetings bianconeri

No comments:

Post a Comment